Sweet S6 and a free shipping promo

My Society6 shop opened officially on June 16th, 2013 and so far I have had over 20 prints selected for the Society6 store, and 8 sales and counting...  Okay, okay, I made like 20$, but considering I am a NEWB at this, I think it's not bad at all!  I love that I can just upload anything, no need to make it a repeat pattern or anything, like on Spoonflower.  Not that I mind, it's just that creating without boundaries is more liberating!!

A selection of my work from Society6
My most popular designs have been the aqua bird silhouettes and the midsummer pattern in MINT, which is one of my personal faves ;)  I ordered the 'natural graffitti' pillow for my house, as well as the aqua birds...  Can't wait to get them and check out the quality, packaging, colours...etc.


 'Natural Graffiti' pillow on Society6 by MAJA Studio

There is a new promotion for Free Shipping until JULY 14th, 2013.  You must click on this link in order to redeem it: http://society6.com/MAJAstudio?promo=32d77f


Happy shopping :)